Thursday, June 21, 2007

32 Years!

Today is our 32nd Wedding Anniversary. We took a trip to Brownsville, TX last week, kind of to celebrate the anniversary. I am in the middle of writing comprehensive exams for my PhD degree, so I have been consumed for hours and hours on that this week. I moved into a study room at the Missouri Southern State University Library. Tomorrow (Friday), the library closes at 5:00 PM, so I will quit earlier, and we will enjoy a meal out with Charissa (our oldest) and her husband, Steve.

Rose has been a faithful companion all these years. Without her, my life would be poor indeed. Thanks for hanging with me, Rosita! I'll enjoy our brunch a little later on. I'll be heading to the library before you get up. Here is a recent photo, taken Monday morning with our youngest grandson, Samuel Malachi!

I love you!

Your David

No comments: