Friday, June 29, 2007

You Go, Greg!

While I have been busy writing comprehensive exams for my PhD program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (106 pages long!), my son has been making extra money for his family.

His video, Freedom is Not Free, which he placed on SermonSpice.com prior to the Memorial Day weekend, has taken off. That video is now #9 on the most sold videos on the site for the month of June. You go, Greg!

SermonSpice.com is a commercial warehouse of short videos available for use in church settings. Lots of ministers use them as illustrations. Have you heard of the Evangelism Linebacker? That video is on SermonSpice.com. Greg label for his video production is FishXpressions, and if you want to see his other videos available on SermonSpice.com, you just have to click here.

Good job, Greg! I'm proud of you! Now I hope I get word from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln that allows me to use PhD (candidate) behind my name. Not that I care much about personal prestige, but I've invested years of my life in this, and want to finish.

Not to us, O Lord, not to us
but to your name be the glory,
because of your love and faithfulness.
The Holy Bible : New International Version. 1996, c1984 (electronic ed.) (Ps 115:1). Grand Rapids: Zondervan.

No comments: